08 September 2009

Seven Peaks

It's been ages since I've written anything here, but with the start of a new school year (even though I don't have school age kids or even a husband in school this year) I've resolved to give this blogging thing one more try - so here we go!
Laobr Day 2009 we had some great fun. We went to Chick-Fil-A for some free sandwiches, if you wore your favorite sports team's shirt. Yumm! We also went to Seven Peaks for one final day of fun. if I ever figure out how to get pictures off my phone, I'll post some photos from our waterpark fun. I'm really going to miss Seven Peaks, it was fun, easy entertainment for my kids. And Sarah's getting to be quite the swimmer! With her floaty-suit thing on she can lay on her tummy, pull her arms, kick her legs and actually get some forward motion. Her confidence in the water has also grown exponentially. Rachel doesn't almost-drown all the time anymore either! Oh my how that girl would face plant it into the water of the baby pool and if I wasn't standing close, which I learned very quickly to do, would have surely drown this summer. But, monday I can only think of once that she didn't self-recover from a fall and Kira had to save her. Oh, i'm going to miss the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment