Dang she is cute. I love the fun spikes. Old men are crazy, was that my dad that said that to her?? Sounds like something he would say. Just ask Nate, he will agree.
good question...... i guess if she WERE a boy and he said it the other way around (almost cute enough to be a girl) than it wouldn't seem so weird, but i dont think many people say it that way. I agree with Allie. Old men are crazy. I had short hair like Sarah until i was 8 years old and did indeed look like a boy, so i can tell you honestly that sarah is definately pretty and girly enough to be obviously a girl even with her pixie cut, so no worries.
Dang she is cute. I love the fun spikes. Old men are crazy, was that my dad that said that to her?? Sounds like something he would say. Just ask Nate, he will agree.
ReplyDeletegood question...... i guess if she WERE a boy and he said it the other way around (almost cute enough to be a girl) than it wouldn't seem so weird, but i dont think many people say it that way. I agree with Allie. Old men are crazy. I had short hair like Sarah until i was 8 years old and did indeed look like a boy, so i can tell you honestly that sarah is definately pretty and girly enough to be obviously a girl even with her pixie cut, so no worries.
ReplyDelete