19 April 2010

Easter and my super cute kiddos

For Easter Grandma Pat and Aunt Laura gave my girls some cute, fun new dresses. Sarah and Rachel were both excited to try them on and then get them as dirty as they could with Easter candy! Here are a few highlights:

2 comments:

  1. Such cute girls! And YES! You are at the top of my list of people I want to see! Hopefully we can get together for a BBQ, or just hanging out :) Plus we'll have a new baby to hold! I can't believe how grown up Rachel is, when I saw these pictures I flashed back to when she was born, and I just can't believe it! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their dresses are so cute! It makes them look even cuter than normal. And how do you like snow on Easter? Crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete