I've been thinking a lot lately about all the wonderful people who I get to call friends and I just wanted to send a big, cyber-thank you to all of you.
Thank you for coming to help install flooring in my living room for 8 hours.
Thank you for being able and willing to watch my girls, during nap time, for 3+ hours while I drive to SLC.
Thank you for inviting me to your girl's nights and including me in your fun.
Thank you for soliciting your single's ward to help make food for my great-grandmother's funeral.
Thank you for calling me at the exact moment when I need a friend, just to say HI.
Thank you for answering your phone when I call you, just to say HI.
Thank you for sending me packages of American goodies when I lived half-way around the world and needed a little taste of home.
Thank you for letting your girls come play with my girls so my kids can learn about dress-up, princesses, and all those frilly girly things that I'm not very good at.
Thank you for not saying anything about my daughter's crazy hair and telling your mother not to say anything either.
Thank you for looking me up on Facebook, adding me as a friends, and then commenting on my posts.
Thank you for telling me big, important news and then saying "but don't tell anyone else b/c I'm keeping it a secret for a while".
Thank you for looking me up on Facebook, adding me as a friends, and then commenting on my posts.
Thank you for telling me big, important news and then saying "but don't tell anyone else b/c I'm keeping it a secret for a while".
Thank you for everything - you have made my life happier, richer, more fun. I am stronger because of you.
What a nice post! I miss talking to you, hopefully we'll be able to come visit sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for coming to my girl's nights, for telling my funny and personal stories, for showing up at my house with a house-sized spaghetti squash, for taking all the effort and time to bake vegan muffins and bring them to me with the recipe, thank you for being my friend, THANK YOU!!
ReplyDelete