02 January 2010

New Year's Eve Fun

We spent New Years Eve partying like it was 1999!!! - or 2009 with 2 small kids and 2 very tired parents. We did puzzles together,

Daddy gave horsie rides,

we played in our new Dora tent,

gave the kids some fun foot rides,

and Daddy had lots of help doing his nightly push-ups.



I honestly can't think of a better way to ring in 2010 then spending New Years with my 3 favorite people!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok so I had some catching up to do! Your New Year's looks like it was so much fun! We always stay at home too, I never even want to think about going out! So, Shea and I were reminiscing the other day about our snow-shoeing adventure. We rented snow shoes from BYU 3 years ago when we got a ton of snow. They told us to go to Diamond Fork (?) Canyon down past Spanish Fork, and even though we had to drive through lots of snow to get there, we noticed that once we arrived there wasn't a white flake to be seen! We found like an inch of snow in a park, tromped around for 15 minutes and then went Home. Someday I'd like to try it again...with snow this time! The picture of Nathan crossing the river actually looks like he's hovering over a deep gorge, and I love the picture of you in the tent, you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, that looks so fun! And so cute. I can't wait until we have kids! We didn't even plan to stay up until midnight, but we couldn't sleep...so we got up and blew into a shell and went back to bed!

    ReplyDelete