Six years ago, yesterday, Nathan and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti temple.
Six years later we have two wonderful girls, lots of laughs together, and an ever-growing eternal family!
I love you Nathan!!! Thanks for marrying me :)
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am glad to hear that you laugh together alot.
ReplyDelete6 years? Wow...that means we were roomates over 6 years ago. Crazy! Congratulations! Oh, and sorry...I noticed the Amazing Olsen family blog is on your blogroll, but I am horrible at updating it. Mostly, we update the adoption one, which you can get to from the other one. Or, just click this name, and it will take you to the adoption one. Sorry; two blogs is just too hard!
ReplyDeletedang woman congratulations!!
ReplyDeletei started a new blog for the ward/neighborhhod... http://bonne5ladies.blogspot.com/ check it out and spread the word! oh and if you want to be a contributor just give me your email address!