27 October 2009

Pumpkin Land fun!


Saturday, despite the rain and wind, we met with Meghan, Jason and cousin Carter to go to Pumpkin Land! We got to see lots of animals - chickens, goats, turkeys, mice, and rabbits (everyone's favorite!).

Then we found the pumpkin patch

and wandered our way into the corn maze. Carter directed us and we had no trouble finding our way out!

After that we enjoyed the playgrounds, including a giant pumpkin head and bouncy house.

Finally cruised through "Light Alley", which Sarah assured us she was not afraid of and ended our fun in the picked pumpkin patches. Boy did they have some BIG pumpkins!


4 comments:

  1. Wow...we have very similar pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! That pumpkin is HUGE! I am glad that yall are having fun there. I am the biggest pumpkin around these parts. PS: I hope you got my note. Thank you so much for the pretty blanket and hats. Emma loves hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture of you and Rachel, your girls look so different than when we last saw them it seems! (Maybe it was just these particular pictures.) Sounds like a fun Family outing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the fall! We went to an apple orchard in Charlottesville and it was so fun! We wanted to go to a corn maze as well, but there wasn't a time that was convenient to go.
    I love your new background. Those are my favorite kinds of trees! We had a few in our yard when I lived in NY and I've always loved them. Aspens or birch? I can never remember which is which!

    ReplyDelete